We all know those awkward car rides with people you don’t know very well or those times when everyone in a conversation runs out of things to say. Well, I can help. The following is a list of questions to fill in awkward space AND get to know your car-mates or whomever is around you better. And, try asking some of your friends these questions, I dare you. If you’re daring or want to play a game, try answering these questions FOR your friends and see if you’re right or not. Enjoy.
Get-To-Know-You Random Questions:
1. What was your first roadkill? (For those who live in the city, have you ever hit anything moving?)
2. If you were a punctuation mark, what would you be and why?
3. If you could be friends with anybody in the Old Testament, who would it be and why?
4. How many times have you been in the ditch? (For those city-folk, have you ever been off-road by accident?)
5. Who is the person/people you have to tell when something exciting or newsworthy happens?
6. What is the farthest distance you’ve driven in one day?
7. What is the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
8. What is your hobby?
9. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. How many times have you moved in your lifetime?
11. Have you ever gotten pulled over? Why?
12. What is your favorite form of social media?
13. Who are the people (non-family) who know the most about you?
14. What is your biggest pet-peeve?
15. Chocolate, vanilla, or carmel?
Bonus question: Wrap, crinkle, or fold? (Extra-bonus if you understand this, too. A few of my friends from school and I have a weird sense of humor, EmilyMeganKyle.)